Sunday, June 19, 2016


Week of June !2



Bula bula, 

Transfers came and guess what, I am still on the "Garden Island"!

I am way excited because I love this area and I have got really close to the members and people here. I got a new companion. His name is Elder Mckee. He is from Washington State. I hope that we will have a lot of fun together.

Our new companions arrive.
Last week we went right to work in our area. We have a kid who is about 15 named Cebo and he asked me to baptize him. We are planning on baptizing him this Saturday. We have been having a lot of success in the village of Navakawau. We are teaching the sister of our recent convert Mika. Her name is Dite and she is way cool and way intersted. We are also teaching the family of our other recent convert Joeli. Oh and the Dad of our other recent convert Amani. It has been so cool to see all of these guys go out and share the gospel with their families. They have taught their families some of the things we taught them and it is really touching to see. Amani's dad is already to Mosiah in the Book of Mormon. What a stud haha.

I love it here in Taveuni. It gets lonely sometimes and I wish I had some of the nice things that we have in America but I wouldn't trade it for anything. The people are what make it all worth it. The Fijian people have taught me more about love than anyone I have ever met. The exemplify the example Jesus Christ set when he was on the earth. For their love, I will always be grateful.

Loloma Levu,

Elder Jones

The service is what is helping the beautiful people survive and is what is opening our hearts to love.



Our crew who helped to get all the clothes organized.
The had to put like items in to like piles
Finally it started to look organized


No comments:

Post a Comment