Sunday, February 7, 2016

February 7th, 2016

The new Island with no water and no power

Bula Taveuni!
This last week we got transfer calls and President Layton told me that I would be serving on Taveuni. It is nicknamed the garden island. It is very beautiful! Some people don't even get the chance to get off the main island so I am grateful for the opportunity. I have been called to follow up train Elder Dunn. He is from Las Vegas and he is a good missionary.
I am going to miss you all the people in my old area. I really got close with all of the members and my companion Elder Whitworth. I will miss all of it. But we don't change if we stay in one spot. It is good to get new areas and meet new people and have new experiences.
Just getting to my area was crazy. I had to take a plane, a bus, a truck, a boat, and then another bus to get to my area. But I am very happy to be serving here. It will take some time to get adjusting to but I know I can do anything with the Lords help.
I am grateful for my testimony of the gospel. It helps me everyday. Jesus Christ is my savior and redeemer. I know that through his grace, we can be filled. I wish everyone a good week and will rely on the Lord in our times of need. He will carry us when we are too sad, weak, or tired to carry ourselves.
Loloma levu vei kemuni. Moce mada mai Taveuni

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to read even it's four years olds going on five.

    ReplyDelete