Sunday, December 6, 2015

December 6th, 2015 - "The First Baptism"

This week was wonderful! We were able to help someone be baptism. I could not be more happy. This week was busy because we had mission tour. Elder S. Gifford Neilsen of the 70. Him and his wife were able to speak to us and brought a wonderful message. That was really fun but it took up the first half of our week. This week was also the week that I got to run the area and lead the lessons and stuff. It was difficult but a lot of fun. 

Christmas is coming up and I know that it would be fun to be with family and all but being out here is the greatest gift of all. Christ is the reason that I am out here and I hope to bring more people unto him. Hopefully soon we will help more people be baptized to feel the wonderful joy that comes through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
The fruits of our labors. Elder Otene baptized, it was an incredible experience.
Elder Ransom and me.
It really is hot.
The first McDonalds I have seen in months. I didn't even get anything to eat.
I am still in my same area trying to work hard. Everyday we walk a long ways to the other villages. It is still fun though. My English is getting pretty bad. I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing. I am happy to be out here though and I know that my father in heaven is looking out for me and that Christ's atonement carries me everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment