Sunday, January 24, 2016

January 24th, 2016

Food Creations by Riley Jones

Serving in the best place in the world
What a fun week it was. I finally got feeling better from the kai. Elder Whitworth and I had to stay in Korovou town for a little because District Meeting was delayed. We went back up to our area and got back to work.

I was very excited about this one girl named Amalaini. She agreed to be baptized and we started teaching her but she is gone in Nausori for a while and transfers are next week. If I don't get transferred I would love to see her continue to progress.

We have also been teaching an old lady. She bore her testimony to us this week and she expressed so much appreciation for us coming to teach her. It filled my heart. She can barely see so I assigned her son to read to her some of the stuff that we gave to her.

This Sunday we went to church and it was an awesome time. Like always, the branch president leaned over to us during sacrament after we had blessed the bread and asked us if we could speak. I don't know if very many people understand what in the world I was saying but I hope they could feel my love for them.

Although we walk everyday for hours on end in the hot sun, I find so much happiness in what I am doing. My testimony is stronger than ever. I love the gospel and I am excited to be serving in the best place in the world.

O Karisito sai koya na vuna

Mom keeps me hooked up with the good stuff.
Da boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment