Sunday, May 8, 2016

May 8th, 2016

Bula bula bula.

This week has been a little crazy. We started off in our area and we did good work. We have been teaching these 3 boys in Navakawau and we are planning on baptizing them in a few weeks. I am so excited. One of the days, we went to Navakawau to find that our youth, our investigators, and our unit leader were preparing plates of food to sell to people to save up money to go to district conference on the 8th of May. I asked them where they got all of the fish. They told me that they had gone diving the night before to catch all the fish. I gladly bought a plate to contribute. It was delicious. I was so surprised at the faith of these people. I even got to try some octopus which was good.

Later on in the week, we had a long trip to Labasa for District Conference. It was so good. Our District leader got replaced by someone else and the branch president from Vuna got put in as 2nd counselor. I was sad about that because I love President Alafi.

I am not able to skype because of different circumstances. I am sad to not see my family... I wish all the Mothers out there a wonderful Mother' Day because you are the reason that we have such great people. I love you all so much and hope you have a wonderful day.

I know that God lives and he loves us all. We are his children and he is mindful of us. If we reach out, he will accept us. Jesus is the only begotten son that died for us and he is always willing to help us. Stay close to him and yo will be alright.

Love Elder Jones


Boat in Fiji.
Octopus!

No comments:

Post a Comment