Sunday, November 6, 2016

Ni Bula
October 30 - Nov 5th

What a good week. Things are hard sometimes but looking back, the good memories are the ones that I remember. Fiji is the place to be. I am convinced that the Fiji Suva Mission is the best mission on the planet. I have met so many cool missionaries from all different places, and the Fijian people are just the nicest people you will ever meet.

This week we worked really hard. We took out a member present with us. His name is Poula Bayameyame. He is from Nasautoka ( in my first area) but he is staying here in Toga to get all of his mission papers in. He is a really hard worker and loves missionary work.

Our best people right now are Simeli, Mere, and Amelia. They live in Vutia which is hard because we only travel there once a week. They are my favorite though. They have so much faith and they should be baptized on the 27th of this month if all goes right. 

Our other investigator is Ana. She is from Lau and she is really cool as well. She is staying with a member family and she has come to church the past 2 weeks. We are working through some things with her but hopefully she'll keep our commitments.

Transfer calls are tomorrow. I hope that I don't get transferred because I know that I can do a lot of good for the people here in this area. However, if I go somewhere else, I know that the Lord knows better than I do. 

Proverbs 3:5,6 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
Elder Jones

Just taking a break :)

So Beautiful here.

No comments:

Post a Comment